To reach Customer Service at Goalsetter Systems, please call 1-800-362-4625 between the hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (CST), Monday – Friday or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions: Review our FAQs here.
Your Opinion Matters: Please take a few moments to complete the Goalsetter quality survey.
Replacement Parts: Goalsetter also supplies Replacement Parts. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-362-4625 between the hours of 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (CST), Monday – Friday or email Customer Service at email@example.com.
Installing Your System: Goalsetter basketball goals are the easiest to install on the market. Many customers will contact a local contractor to install their system. Goalsetter has identified a list of nationwide and regional installers, who are very knowledgeable and experienced at installing Goalsetter basketball goals.
Buying a Ground Anchor for an Existing System: Anchor sizes depend on when the system was purchased. View the guide online here.
- Signature MVP/Captain
- Signature All-American/All-Star
- Signature Contender
- Signature Champion
- Extreme - X672/X660
- Extreme - X560/X554
- Extreme - X454/X448
- Wall-Mount GS54/60/72
- Wall-Mount GS48
- GS Baseline
- Junior MVP
- Junior Wall-Mount
- Ground Anchor
- GoTek 50
- GoTek 54
- Existing Ground Anchor
- Ground Anchor Installation
Receiving your Goalsetter Product:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email from Goalsetter Systems detailing your order and including tracking information.
- Because of Goalsetter product weight and carton size, our basketball systems must be shipped via a freight trucking company by ground freight. Expedited shipping is not available.
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a date and time window for delivery (generally a minimum of a four-hour window).
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be available to accept, unload, inspect, and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event of damage, the delivery receipt MUST state the damage before it is signed.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or carrying your item from the truck.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large. Therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to assist you in unloading and carrying your item.
- The total shipping charge does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
If you received a damaged shipping or defective product:
- In the unlikely event of extensive freight damage to the carton, please contact Goalsetter IMMEDIATELY.
- OR, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact Goalsetter IMMEDIATELY.
- Our contact phone: 800.362.4625
- Please supply the Customer Service Representative with the order number and item number(s) from your order confirmation e-mail. Goalsetter Systems will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner.
Returning a product:
- DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!
- Please call Goalsetter Systems at 800.872.4625 to obtain a return authorization number.
- We cover shipping charges on returned items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective, damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted. All salable merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
- You will be refunded the shipping cost only if the return is a result of a Goalsetter manufacturing or shipping error.