- 60” Wide x 38” High x 3/8” Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
- 1-1/2” structural Steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- 1/4”-thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Round edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- 7-1/2” extension from wall to front of backboard
- 1 primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Pre-drilled for 16” standard wall stud spacing
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
Every Goalsetter wall mount basketball hoop is engineered for a rock-solid installation. Whether you install the system yourself or hire a pro is up to you. Mounting hardware not included.
However, please note:
- Two or three people, each capable of lifting at least 90 to 100 lbs., are recommended for installation.
- Goalsetter highly recommends consulting a professional architect or contractor to determine a safe wall anchoring system to match the wall construction being used in your application. Goalsetter cannot assume liability for the installation of any wall-mounted structure.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email from Goalsetter Systems detailing your order and including tracking information.
How soon your Goalsetter will ship.
- 1-2 business days: This wall-mount basketball hoop is typically in stock and should ship from Goalsetter within 1-2 business days on orders placed M-F.
- 5-7 business days: Please allow 5-7 business days for transit time, after a system leaves Goalsetter. Delivery times will vary according to the location of your shipping address.
- Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Because of Goalsetter product weight and carton size, our basketball systems must be shipped via a freight trucking company by ground freight. Expedited shipping is not available.
Receiving your Goalsetter system.
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a date and time window for delivery (generally a minimum of a four-hour window).
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be available to accept, unload, inspect, and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event of damage, the delivery receipt MUST state the damage before it is signed.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or carrying your item from the truck.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large. Therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to assist you in unloading and carrying your item.
- The total shipping charge does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
For questions, please contact us.
For additional information pertaining to item availability or shipping times.
- In the unlikely event of freight damage during shipment, please contact Goalsetter IMMEDIATELY.
- Our contact phone: 800.362.4625
- Live Chat is available on our website from 7:30am to 4:30pm CST on weekdays.