Why are Goalsetter Basketball Hoops the Best in Basketball?
Goalsetter sets the standard by which all other hoop systems are measured. Ballplayers who are tall or short, young or old, beginner or experienced take advantage of Goalsetter’s ability to adjust the rim height to develop and hone their basketball skills. Young ballplayers experience the joy and success of making a basket, while learning the proper way to shoot from the earliest age. Memories are made – and remembered – on a hoop system that performs like those found in high school, college, or the NBA.
An outdoor, adjustable, regulation-size hoop. It all began here in 1991.
Goalsetter was the first to envision and build an in ground, height adjustable, regulation-size hoop system for residential and institutional use.
Made in Iowa. Demanded around the world.
Goalsetter can proudly say that 100% of its hoop system is made in the heartland of the USA. Your questions will be answered by customer service personnel, who are only steps away from the system designers, the shop floor and the shop personnel that cut, weld, and assemble the hoop systems.
Competition-grade performance in the driveway. The last basketball hoop you will purchase.
Every component of a Goalsetter is selected for its ability to reach these goals:
- To deliver competition-grade performance
- To withstand the environment and the elements
- To stand the test of time of aggressive play
From the H-Frame backboard, to the patented internal Compression Height Adjustment mechanism, to the exclusive Hinged Ground-Anchor system, Goalsetter is focused on building a basketball hoop system that will span generations.
Despite claims to the contrary, there are no basketball hoops built like Goalsetter.
Responsive, Durable Backboards.
3/8” Fully-tempered glass, same as used in high school, college, and NBA competition
- 3/8” Acrylic available
- Proven H-Frame design gives a precise and consistent ball response across 100% of the board.
- Full perimeter, 1 ½” Structural steel frame gives 360 degrees of board strength
Exclusive, Off-Set Pole.
- Original, exclusive Goalsetter pole design.
7-gauge structural steel (3/16” wall thickness)
- For all Goalsetter pole sizes
- Extends the life of the system
Design permits an internal height adjustment mechanism
- Extending lifetime of components and increases safety
- Provides a counter balance to transfer weight, torque, and thrust
- Reduces shake and vibration
Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism.
Concealed inside the offset pole
Exclusive design for the Signature Series hoops
Easily adjustable by elementary-age children
- Crank handle located at 3ft (Door knob height)
- Pinch and grab points are eliminated
Compression means the board is “At Rest” when at desired rim height
- Results in less wear and tear on mechanism
Adjustment operation is smooth and easy
Greatest Rim Height Adjustment Range.
- Goalsetter’s 6ft to 10ft range of adjustment exceeds the competition.
- Popular competitors restricted to minimum height of 7ft or 7 ½ ft.
Patented Hinged Ground Anchor System.
- Unsurpassed ease and safety for installation — yet the most rock-solid foundation for a basketball hoop.
Two or three people can easily assemble the basketball system.
- The extension arms and backboards are attached to the pole without the use of ladders or a scaffold.
With the Goalsetter 42” ground anchor, a larger volume of surface area is submerged than with competitors’ j-bolt anchor systems.
- A more solid foundation is created.
Should you move, your Goalsetter system can move with you.
- The system is simply removed and re-installed on a new hinged ground anchor.
Die-Formed Extension Arms.
- Die-formed extension arms reduce shake and vibration
- Up to the full, four feet of regulation play under the board, depending on the hoop system selected
- Durable, for years of aggressive play
HD Breakaway Rim
- Requested on majority of residential hoop systems shipped
- Two (2) year warranty
Collegiate Breakaway Rim
- Meets or exceeds the standards for high school and NCAA competition
- Unconditional one (1) year warranty
Double Ring Static Rim
- Recommended for institutional and commercial use
- Carries an unconditional lifetime warranty
Superior Corrosion Resistance.
Goalsetter hoops are painted with one (1) coat primer and two (2) coats of baked-on acrylic enamel versus one (1) powder coated finish used by the competition.
- Creates a “car like”, rugged finish that withstands the elements and resists flaking.
- Magni 577, corrosion resistant coating used on hardware
- Nylon bushings used at pivot points to prevent rusting caused by steel on steel rubbing
The Toughest Warranty in Basketball.
In Ground Hoops
- Signature & Extreme – Lifetime
- Elite Plus – 5 Year
Wall Mount Hoops
- Adjustable – Lifetime
- Baseline – 5 Year
- Single Ring Static – 1 Year
- Double Ring Static – Unconditional Lifetime
- Heavy Duty Breakaway – 2 Year
- Collegiate Breakaway – 1 Year